1. I am officially over Internet Explorer and Firefox. I’m pretty sure I’m behind the curve on that but what can I say? I like things that are familiar. As of late, they both have been pissing me off, so Chrome it is. Maybe I just need a new computer?
2. It really irritates me when people cut me off when I’m trying to ask a question- especially when its work related. Please understand that I know the basics and that maybe my question extends beyond that because if it were a basic question, I would already know the answer. Duh. What’s even worse is that, in my area there is a poster that reads: The problem with communication is that we don’t listen to understand, we listen to respond. But yet, no one takes the time to actually LISTEN to questions before spitting off an answer- but then I’m told to make sure I listen to customers.
3. One thing that I’ve always wanted to do was have a book published. When you’re ten years old you pretty much have life figured out, so you know that everything you plan is going to happen EXACTLY the way you plan it, right? Yeah, okay. Anyway, I want to start writing again and this time I’m actually going to see if I can get something published…anywhere. It’ll be one more check mark on my bucket list. Wish me luck.
4. Am I still in the Army?? UGHHHHH 😦
5. I’m not really sure why I never pursued fashion as a career. Its the only thing I’m really into: clothes, shoes, hair, makeup, modeling…the whole 9. Maybe I wasn’t confident enough, or that my life’s circumstances didn’t really allow me to push towards it like I wanted to. I know I didn’t have the support system. Maybe I was looking for something more stable (read: realistic for me). I’m not sure. Is it too late? Where would I start? What would be step #1?