My name is Alexandra and I love to write. I would love to get paid to do it one day, but until that happens I had to get a real job to support my insatiable appetite for shoes and makeup. I’m from New Jersey and I’ve lived here my entire life. Back in late 2010, one of my good friends Tia introduced me a wonderful man named Lorenzo who is now my boyfriend. About a year ago, we decided to move in together–and thus the reason for this blog. Lorenzo lives in Atlanta, GA so this move is major for me…and here’s why:
- I’ve never lived anywhere other than NJ
- I’ve never lived with a man who I wasn’t related to
- Atlanta is HUGE
- I’ll have to pump my own gas
- I don’t have my own friends there
- I’m going to have to find someone to do my hair
- I’m going to be living with a man. You know, just to the two of us (that’s a big deal)
I’m also in the military so I might talk about that every now and again, but not often because that’s not what this is about. I tend to be very random but its only because I sometimes can’t keep up with my own thoughts, but I will try to make sure this blog is comprehensible. I promise.
Want to know more about me?